NEW YEAR'S/LA FESTA DI SAN SILVESTRO
- Celebrating New Year's Eve in Italy – Source: From Martha Bakerjian in the Italy Travel section of About.com
- New Year's Eve celebrations events dinner party festivals in Italy – Source: Clickz.it – "italy travel guide all the best about Italy italian tourist websites services lodgings accommodation farmhouse hotel villa entertainment business travel tourism."
- New Year's Eve in Italy – La Festa di San Silvestro e Il Capodanno – Source: GoCurrency.com
- Rome for Christmas-New Year's week – Source: slow travel talk Italy
- Christmas and New Year's Day 2008 in Umbria Italy – Source: Bella Umbria – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- New Year's Celebrations and Events in Italy – Source: From Martha Bakerjian in the Italy Travel section of About.com
- New Year's Celebrations in Rome, Bologna, Naples and Capri, Venice, and Florence – Source: From Martha Bakerjian in the Italy Travel section of About.com
- A Point-and-Shoot Digital Camera Night Photo Guide: Happy New Year of Night Photography from Rome – Source: Matthew Bamberg, Digital Traveler
- *** Xmas and new year 2007 in Italy *** – "A feast in culture, history, natural beauty, and finally, the authentic Christmas Cuisine with an Italian family with excursion to Rome and Viterbo! – Source: Let's cook in Italy
- CHRISTMAS COOKING IN ITALY – from 8 december 2007 to 6 january 2008 – Cooking holidays for lover of Italy and italian food – Source: Let's Cook in Umbria
- Christmas & New Year Offers – Source: Delicious Italy – "BITE SIZED PORTIONS OF INFORMATION"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info About Christmas/Buon Natale/Epiphany (La Befana) in Italy, 2007 , dated Friday, November 23, 2007
That's it for Friday, 30 November 2007: venerdì, 30 novembre 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"I frutti proibiti sono I piu dolci."
"forbidden fruit is sweetest."
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.